The company are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their established team based within their Marlow, Buckinghamshire office which has car parking available onsite and is also near to the train station.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Mortgage processing system to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage.
• Provide Keyfacts Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the mortgage advisor for client meetings.
• Entering new cases on to the system and keeping mortgage data updated.
• Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
• Maintaining expected commission payments.
• Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
• Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures.
• Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
• Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
Although this is a full time Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 17:00pm position my client is open to the successful candidate for this role working from home on one day per week.
- Mortgage Administration experience – Within the independent market preferred but not essential.
- Good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of administering Equity Release cases would be preferential but is not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Cemap (or equivalent) – Preferred but not essential.
You will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 which is negotiable based on ability/role experience and rises each year. Plus benefits including a pension scheme, Perk Box benefits and an annual bonus scheme.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Andrew Brown on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail email@example.com attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job