Mortgage Administrator - Clydebank Area West End of Glasgow
Are you looking to get into the Financial Services sector? We have an excellent opportunity the bank is based in Clydebank (West End of Glasgow) this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups
We are looking to speak with people who have Mortgage administration experience. If this sounds like you apply below! You must be able to pass a Credit Check as well as a full criminal and disclosure Scotland check.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Updating in house systems with critical information accurately
- close attention to detail
- Working within a team environment
- Data and information gathering
- Contact with customers, via telephone, letter and email
- Providing a range of processing and administrative duties
What you need to be considered for this role:
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Ability to work accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Mortgage administration experience
If you would like to know more please apply now or contact Carrie at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
"Office Assistant jobs in London"