Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
We are currently seeking an experienced mortgage administrator to join our fantastic Appointed Representative business partners based in Bingley.
The administrator will provide an effective and efficient support service to the department and dedicated advisers including diary management, updating advisers’ pipelines and document preparation
As Mortgage Administrator, you will be responsible for
- Administering and progressing mortgage applications
- Managing leads
- Liaising with 3rd parties, clients and advisers
- Ideally the administrator will have will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar mortgage processing role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Office Suite in general
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
On offer is an employed package and a future career with Mortgage Advice Bureau offering everything a talented Mortgagee Administrator is looking for.
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Mortgage Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'