Mortgage Administrator - BATH
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to continued growth & expansion we require a competent and experienced Mortgage Administrator to work for one of our successful mortgage broker businesses in BATH
Requirements of the role:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years experience as a mortgage administrator
- Experience and knowledge of the mortgage market & financial services
- Excellent communication, pc and literacy skills
- Experience of working in an estate agency environment is preferred but not essential
Objectives of the role:
- Escalate the administration process for mortgages and related insurance
- Accurately record progress
- Keep all interested parties fully updated
A competitive salary will be dependent on experience.
- Financial Services
- Organisational Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Mortgage Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"