NJR Recruitment are working in Partnership with one of the North West's, Cheshire's and Manchester's leading Mortgage Brokers, operating from six offices locations throughout the North West.
Using sophisticated computerised sourcing systems to quickly select the most appropriate mortgages, our Client is now looking for an experienced and competent Administrator to join their Cheshire offices.
The successful candidate will provide dedicated, efficient administrative support for the Mortgage Consultants based in Wilmslow and Stockport. This is a hands-on role and you will be carrying out mortgage administration duties within a team of three, where your daily duties will consist of:
- Provide an efficient new business processing service liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Provide administration support in relation to the application process and initial documentation requirements
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to the mortgage and related products
- Issuing documents to clients where appropriate and ensuring that they are issued within the agreed turnaround times e.g. terms of business, key facts, mortgage illustrations and suitability letters
- Preparing invoices for work completed for clients where applicable Candidates applying for the role will be an experienced Mortgage Administrator either from an Advisory practice or a Corporate Bank.
Those who are CeMAP qualified or studying towards are of strong interest. A full understanding of the mortgage market and use of a mortgage sourcing system such as Trigold is also beneficial.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'