Morpheus Trials Manager
We are looking to expand the Project Team to enable the delivery of the next generation of Tactical Communication & Information Systems (CIS). Battlefield and Tactical CIS (BATCIS) is responsible for the development, fielding and sustainment of a range of tactical CIS equipment and systems used in the joint Land Environment.
The Trials Manager will be responsible for providing an agreed set of outputs, typical examples are;
· Monthly progress reports.
· Briefs and presentations to Stakeholders
· To lead show and tell briefs, and report.
· Provide governance and documentation to support trials.
To support the MORPHEUS Project Lead and relevant Project managers by co-ordinating Trials and Demonstrations. These may be 'First of Type' or 'Operational Field Trials'. The Trials will require detailed planning, management and execution to ensure they successfully meet the agreed schedules (right place right time). It is important to establish a relevant governance structure e.g. Steering Groups and Working Groups for the MORPHEUS Trials. This will typically require liaison and co-ordination with Army HQ, ITDU, CISTDU, BPSS Staff, MTRC and Contractors.
The Engineer will have experience for the co-ordination and management of Trials that are supported by military and civilian personnel. (Typically 10 to 50 pax.)
This will require knowledge and experience in the following key areas:
· Presenting to various stakeholders at all levels
· Test documentation
· Risk and safety management
· Co-ordinating and chairing Working Groups
· Communication systems (networks, Radio, RF Systems)
· Integration and Interoperability
· An understanding of EMC, TEMPEST, Security and Key management
· Awareness of force laydowns, military users, tactical communications
· Report writing.
· Degree or equivalent qualification or experience.
· 5 years plus relevant experience in engineering / system engineering.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'