Calling all early birds! Would you describe yourself as a morning person?
Would you like to make a difference to someone’s day and assist them with breakfast to start their day off with a conversation and a cuppa?
Are you looking for job satisfaction?
PAY: £8.00 Per Hour Monday-Friday £8.60 Per Hour Saturday & Sunday | Up to £17.20 on Bank Holidays
WHERE: Swansea: Gorseinon, Gowerton, Morriston, Clydach, Pontarddulais, Pontardawe & surrounding areas
WHAT: Flexible full and part time positions available.
- Full Training Provided
- Working Hours Include: Mornings, Evenings, Weekends & Wake Nights
- Immediate work available (following DBS and reference checks)
- Free Uniform
- Fully Funded NVQ in Health and Social Care Available
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Established Clients
- Carer of the Month awards
- Consistent Daily Care Calls
- Pension scheme
- Mileage and travel time paid weekly
Experience is preferred, but NOT essential as we provide on-going training and support.
Driving and own transport is essential.
Click apply or visit the Kare Plus website to find out who, where and what we're about.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'