**Montessori Teacher vacancy - Croydon, Surrey**
We have a lovely Montessori Teacher vacancy in South Croydon. You will be required to work 42.5hrs per week
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Montessori Teacher qualification
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience in a nursery setting, Montessori desirable
- Strong Communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
What's on offer:
- A competitive Montessori Teacher salary up to £24,500
- An excellent working environment in a new well resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.