Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Montessori Teacher for an "Outstanding" Nursery Setting in Harrow
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) Monday- Friday to start immediately.
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual Salary reviews
- Great facilities and resources
- Potential to progress within the nursery
- Various staff benefits
Our client is looking for a nursery practitioner who is:
- Montessori Qualified (Essential)
- Experience of working in Montessori settings
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
Interviews are being held next week- this position is for an immediate start (subject to notice period).
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
- Early Years