Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Monitoring Tools Specialist to work within the Capacity and Monitoring Department.
The company is known for offering top class working conditions and un-paralleled career progression opportunities. This is an ideal time to join a company who are going through one of their most exciting periods of growth within their illustrious history.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful Monitoring Tools Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of core enterprise monitoring systems and maximise their availability, resilience and performance
- To drive quality improvements and integrations that provide class leading infrastructure and application monitoring solutions in a rapidly evolving technology stack
- To transition monitoring solutions, upgrades and new deployments into production and other environments for operational readiness
- To work with project, development and operational teams to enhance and develop custom monitoring requirements
- To create and maintain event automated processes that support systems and contributes to a stable environment
- Expose key infrastructure and application metrics for capacity planning activities
- Continuous self development and understanding of both current and future technologies
- To share knowledge and cross train skills with the team to maximise overall effectiveness
- Maintain and improve key relationships within the immediate team, infrastructure operations, Technical services, service desk, cloud and platform and senior management
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert as and when needed for other teams
If this Monitoring Tools Specialist opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in deploying, architecting and implementing monitoring solutions
- Excellent background of Operating Systems infrastructure technologies and application containers
- Advanced scripting knowledge shell script, Perl and Python
- Knowledge of distributed version control/software configuration management toolsets
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise class APM toolsets and Splunk is preferred.
- Highly focussed on providing a quality service and a dedicated self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Understanding and aptitude to define and deploy monitoring improvements across a large disparate infrastructure
- A solid understanding of cloud based technologies
- Ideally holds and ITIL foundation qualification
- Ideally holds a degree in an IT discipline or equivalent professional qualification
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Operating Systems
- Infrastructure Technologies
- Gaming Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job