Monitoring Tools Lead Architect - Manchester - 12 Months - £800/Day
Day Rate: £800
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution on a PAYE basis.
The successful candidate must be eligible to undergo SC clearance at offer stage if not already held.
We are seeking a Monitoring Tools Lead Architect for our Government client based in Manchester.
This role will be responsible for the design and build of IT service monitoring tools.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Prior experience of implementing and maintaining monitoring tools
- Providing support for monitoring toolsets on a large scale
- Providing technical leadership to Devops teams
- In-depth understanding of enterprise scale, application performance monitoring toolsets
- Synthetic Monitoring and/or User Journey Monitoring Tools
- Application Performance Management Tools
- Infrastructure and Network Monitoring Tools
- Production of Monitoring Tools
- Technical Strategy documentation
- Good understanding of DevOps methods, approaches and tools. For example, Scrum, Agile and Jira;
This is an initial 12- month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £800 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Monitoring Tools Lead Architect, Monitoring Tools, Lead Architect, Architect, Architecture, Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Architecture, Monitoring, ITIL, DevOps, Application performance, Performance monitoring toolsets, Agile, SCRUM, Jira, Infrastructure Monitoring tools, Network monitoring Tools, Government, Technical Architect
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.