Monitoring Support Officer
Hourly rate: £8.21 per hour
Hours: 6pm - Midnight.
Location: Exeter (transport provided)
Are you a team player with great customer service skills? This role offers a rewarding career where no two days are the same.
You will be picked up at the start of your shift and dropped off at the end having spent your shift accompanying a Field Monitoring Officer as they carry out their duties. You will work from 6pm to midnight on a rota basis. The position offers up to 30 hours per week and commences on a 6 month contract. There is plenty of scope for long term progression.
This is a frontline role which will require you to enter the homes of those on curfew alongside a colleague, with the purpose of installing and calibrating monitoring equipment, so that the person on curfew can be detected within the boundaries of their property.
What you will do:
- Provide a high-level of customer focus
- Accompany the Field Monitoring Officer as they install and decommission curfew equipment in subject homes during their curfew hours
- Quarantine equipment which needs to be held for evidence
- Complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring legibility of any written reports
- Ensure all standard operational procedures are followed
- Attend court as required (please note this is rare and may not be required)
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by your line manager
- Attend team meetings and meetings with your line manager
Your ideal experience will include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
- Able to work flexibly on a shift rota basis
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be happy working from 6pm - midnight on a rota basis
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please submit your CV.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Monitoring Support Officers in the following areas;
Durham, Hull, Middlesbrough, Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Swindon, Milton Keynes, Crawley, South London, North London, East Anglia, Lancaster, St Helens, Liverpool, Manchester, Burnley, Blackburn, Southampton, Bristol, Exeter, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby and Lincoln.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
- Corporate Security
- Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
- Manned Guarding - Officer & site personnel staff
- Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
- HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
- Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
- Security Sales & Business Development
- Electronic Security
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'