Looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We need bright and enthusiastic individuals to provide an effective and efficient administrative support service for the Centra Pulse and Connect Telecare monitoring function.
Centra Pulse helps over 125,000 people to live safely and independently both in and out of the home by supplying an emergency call service.
This role will include some of the following duties:
- To update and maintain Centra's bespoke database and records as necessary.
- To compile and deliver performance information to all customers in accordance with contractual requirements and where automatic reporting is not available or appropriate.
- To ensure regular reviews of client data, a minimum of annually in accordance with contractual requirements, using electronic means where possible.
- To report on any known or suspected equipment malfunctions and instigate a maintenance call in the event of any emergency repairs required whilst ensuring the safe custody of all Centra's Telecare equipment.
- To take calls for emergency housing repairs and other emergencies outside of normal working hours for all Centra's customers as demand dictates.
The perfect candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Previous call centre experience is preferred but not essential
This is offered as a 6 month Fixed Term Contract between the hours of 08.00 - 17.00 including alternate weekends.
For further details and to apply, please visit our careers page http://more-vacancies
Or, to find out more about us and what we do you can visit our website
Closing Date: Friday 20th April 2018 at Midday
Centra provides a range of support services including telecare and home care to around 100,000 customers.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job