Monitoring Centre Operative
Hours: Evening & Weekends 37.5 Hrs
Hours: Day 45 Hrs
Salary: £8.67 / hr
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of integrated electronic fire and security systems. Established in 1989, the company quickly grew to provide fire and security installations and services to commercial businesses nationally.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Monitoring Centre Operative who will provide a visible and hands-on role to the UK Monitoring Centre function in delivering service to all customers. The role is responsible for ensuring the department maintains working methods within the Gold standard accreditation guidelines. The role will be required to ensure compliance with business processes and customer requirements. The Centre handles CCTV and intruder monitoring, along with a range of complimentary services including remote concierge and customer telephony services e.g. absence reporting, as well as daily, weekly and monthly administrative roles to ensure its functionality.
- Taking full responsibility for individual performance and development & communications
- Deliver training with all staff concerning general operational duties and emergency procedures
- Respond to alarms received from customer’s sites and process in accordance with practices and procedures as trained
- Answer telephone calls from internal and external customers in a professional manner and delivering on the requests
- Log service calls on the in-house programme for assigning to engineers
- Ensure compliance with the relevant and current legislation including CCTV monitoring in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act, the Criminal Procedures & Investigation Act 1996, the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and the Control Room Codes of Practice
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the site wide emergency strategy and business recovery plans
- Manage service delivery for compliance against accreditation with an approach to continuous improvement
- Monitor all services regularly, including Customer SLAs, internal KPIs
- Maintain a pro-active view of the Service organisation’s capability to deliver by trending against performance and quality statistics
- Investigate and respond to all relevant service failures and ensure they are dealt with in accordance with policy
- Any other reasonable requests as determined by the company befitting the role, skills and experience
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Proven track record of decision making in a pressurised fast paced changing environment
- A team player with a positive and “can do” attitude to work
- Strong leadership skills; able to manage and motivate staff through effective performance management
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Possess the ability and experience to collate and analyse information and write reports
- Ability to present and communicate in a professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with a range of individuals and roles
- Able to set and work to clear priorities
- Excellent communication and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Complete training courses to further own CPD and keep updated on required knowledge
- Able to initiate, manage and drive change
- A level of IT competence
- Superior customer service skills
- Mentoring and development of staff
- Existing holder of a valid SIA Supervisor License
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking the APPLY button.
Keywords: Monitoring Centre Operative, CCTV Monitoring Operative, CCTV Centre Operative, Security Operative, Security, Security Sector, Security Vacancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'