This is an initial 12 month FTC (view strong view to move to perm).
The client is paying £30,000 - £36,000 per annum + benefits (including medical care, generous pension contribution and 25 days annual leave).
Our client's Managed Services team is currently working with a prestigious government client to manage a highly visible monitoring and reporting service. The service provision includes IT helpdesk, IT training, data analysis, data validation and regular reporting. We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst who will provide indicator and data guidance, review and refine Theory of Change (ToC), analyse log frames and suggest appropriate indicator frameworks. The project this is working on is a £billion project which focusses on improving the business climate, competitiveness and operation of markets, energy and financial sector reform, and increasing tackling corruption.
As our Monitoring Support Analyst, you will:
* Provide support during project design activities
* Support the development of programme and project indicator frameworks across the program.
* Help determine relevant indicators/criteria that can be monitored and reported on in line with relevant standards
* Identify & support appropriate data sets and apply appropriate data standards
* Provide reports to track project and programme performance.
* Help select and apply relevant data standards.
* Conduct data quality assessments as required.
What our client are looking for?
* Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline (economics, development economics or other appropriate social science disciplines).
* Experience working with a Consultancy who provides a manged service into a Government department or charity will be highly advantageous.
* Prior experience in Monitoring and Evaluation is essential.
* Good knowledge of concepts such as Theory of Change and logframes; any practical experience would an advantage.
* Any experience of writing successful proposals (including technical components) for multi- and bi-lateral clients, such as DFID, World Bank, EU and USAID would be an advantage.
* Strong interpersonal skills along with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Any experience of working in Middle and Lower income countries would be an advantage,
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity with a well-respected consultancy firm on a major Government Aid Project. Matthew Jones is the consultant managing this assignment. Due to the high volume of applications received, feedback can not always be given. The best way to apply for this role is through the link on the job board as opposed to calling.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Theory of Change
- Log frames
- Monitoring & Evaluating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job