Career Minded Industrial Labourers Wanted (CSCS Card Essential)
4 on / 4 off rotating days & nights
£8.50 (days) - £9.50 (nights) - £12.75 (weekends)
Full Time - Temp 2 Perm
Rugby"PLEASE READ THE FULL JOB BEFORE APPLYING"
Do you have a valid CSCS card and enjoy a challenge?
Are you money motivated and want the security of a long-term, full-time role?
Does working a 4 on / 4 off rotating shift pattern fit into your personal life?
If you answered yes to all three questions then we want to hear from you!!!
One our clients who are a large, industrial cleaning company have a need for a new industrial labourer to work a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern at a major cement manufacturing site in Rugby. This is a unique role where you will be challenged, trained and developed to ensure you have the full skills needed to perform the duties.
- This is a physical, hands-on role where you are challenged every day.
- The role is varied and there is always something different to do.
- This job is well paid and is worth approx. £25K p/year on a permanent contract.
- If you prove that your reliable then this will lead to a permanent contract.
In order to be considered for this role, it's absolutely vital that you have the following skills:
- Valid CSCS card (absolutely essential and we cannot process any applications without this)
- Physically fit and able to perform a hands-on role.
- Strong work ethic and not afraid to get your hands dirty of build up a sweat.
- Not afraid of confined spaces or heights as this role will involve working within both.
- Full driving license (preferred but not essential).
So you have read the role, you have the skills needed and you have that all important CSCS card? well, the next step is to apply now. All you need to do is respond to this advert with an updated copy of your CV and we will be in touch.Please note: a CSCS is essential for this role, if you don't have one then we respectfully ask that you don't apply. If you do have one then please make sure you state that on your CV as you may be auto-rejected otherwise. Finally - put your phone number on your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job