Group Money Laundering Officer
£45,000 to £55,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Money Laundering Officer to join a growing IFA and be responsible for group wide AML control framework. You will maintain a control framework and accommodate changes in regulatory expectations and new business opportunities and keep up-to-date with regulatory and industry developments . Working with the Compliance Director you will manage financial crime risk and liaise effectively with senior management in respect of regulatory and financial crime issues and assist in making all appropriate notifications to the FCA
- Ideally level four / level 6 Diploma working towards Chartered Status.
- J07 Supervision in a Regulated Environment
- Financial crime / anti-money laundering
- Professional qualifications in risk management/compliance
- Significant compliance and managerial experience within the financial services, preferably in an investment or insurance environment. An in-depth understanding of FCA/PRA regulatory expectations.
My client is a fast moving award winning chartered IFA practice with growth plans for 2019 . They take great pride in doing what is right for their clients.
- Financial Services
- Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'