Monday - Friday 10am-4pm Training Coordinator
Office Angels Kingston are excited to be recruiting for an exciting new role, we are looking for a Campus Administrator who would be joining a fantastic company in the heart of Richmond.
We are looking for a friendly, professional-mannered and competent individual to provide day to day support to the Head of Department. You will be responsible for optimising and improving the quality of the campus operations wherever you see the opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Interested in technology
- Strong administration experience
- Strong written skills
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Capable to take initiative in problem solving
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude and a friendly disposition
- Responsible, independent and self-motivated
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and very customer focused
- First point of contact for anyone coming in
- Liaising with staff members from various levels
- Responsible, active and a team player
- Fast learner and a self starter with positive energy
What This Role Can Offer:
- Salary : £18,000- £20,000 ( Depending on experience )
- Working hours : Monday- Friday 10am- 4pm
- 20 days holiday + BH
This role will be hands on and will be looking for you to develop, stretch and hone the remit of the position as you learn.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.