Molecular R&D Scientist
Location: North West
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of Microbiological and diagnostic products to the clinical and scientific sector. A new opportunity has become available for an experience Molecular Scientist to join the company and support with R&D projects.
As a Molecular R&D Scientist you will be require to prioritise and plan your own workload to successfully deliver on R&D projects. The focus will be to support with the improvement of existing molecular products and the development of new and innovative products to aid in vitro diagnostic and molecular research.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous industry or post-doctoral experience working within the field of in vitro diagnostics
- High level of commercial understanding gained through post-doctoral research or industry position in diagnostics or medical laboratories.
- Background in Molecular Science with a PhD involving significant molecular diagnostics research or assay development (or with equivalent industry experience)
- Experienced in assay development and validation (especially isothermal amplifications assays)
- Previous experience working within an R&D team
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Good understanding of QA, GMP, IVD Directive and ISO9001 or ISO13485 guidelines.
In return our client offers an opportunity to join a developing team with a competitive remuneration package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'