This company is a leading European distributor that's aim is to supply innovative Life Science tools designed to further understanding of physiology, cell biology and disease mechanisms. Their longstanding goal is to introduce exciting new products which help scientists make breakthrough discoveries.
They are currently looking for a Molecular Biology Technical Support Specialist to provide advice and support to customers via email and telephone, regarding the Company's antibody and assay related products. The role will involve logging and investigating customer complaints, arranging servicing and repairs of products and assisting with product recalls and withdrawals.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide advice and support to customers via email and telephone.
- Log and investigate customer complaints regarding Company products and ensuring that they are closed within 10 working days
- Arrange servicing and repairs of products including collection and return of items to customers and liaising with the QC department
- Assist with product recalls and withdrawals
- Participate in additional duties including: answering general incoming calls and assisting with Front of House (reception) cover during periods of absence
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a related discipline (Molecular Biology, Biology,Biological Science etc)
- Scientific knowledge and understanding of assays and antibodies (particularly immunoassay) ideally, however support will be available.
- An excellent telephone manner
- The work is office based, with occasional travel to other sites
- Previous experience working in industry would be desirable
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40954 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job