MOJ Portal Fee Earner ** stage 2 and 3 ** Liverpool up to £25k plus benefits and flexi time
Our client is a leading national Law firm with offices based in Liverpool, they are now looking for additional experienced MOJ Portal fee earner to join their growing RTA department.
If you are looking for that perfect opportunity where you can grow and develop within a well established and reputable company then this is the role for you.
Skills and abilities (MOJ Potal Fee Earner)
- You must have solid experience of dealing with all three stages of the Portal
- Maintain your own case load of MOJ Portal files ensuring clients are kept up-to-date and informed on progress of their case.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good 'people skills' for building strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Have the ability to prioritise and plan your case load effectively
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Comfortable working in a team environment
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this MOJ Portal Fee Earner opportunity. If you are suitable, one of our specialist consultants will contact you within 2 working days discuss this opportunity with you in more detail prior to submitting your CV to our client. Or alternatively call Lisa Hare at 121 Legal Recruitment, Liverpool to discuss this opportunity if more detail.
121 Legal Recruitment recruit across all areas of legal, for RTA we specialise in RTA MOJ Portal Fee Earner - Portal File Handler - Legal Advisor - RTA Fee Earner - RTA Solicitor - Solicitor - PI Solicitor - RTA Paralegal - RTA File Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'