McIver Scott recruitment are looking to recruit a Portal Fee Earner for a leading law firm in Liverpool. This is a forward-thinking firm and offering a salary of up to £22,000 dependent upon experience along with a first-rate bonus package.
The client are offering an abundance of space for growth and progression as they are an advanced and dynamic firm.
The role of the MOJ Fee Earner is to handle claims in the designated MOJ Team including the execution of tasks from file allocation to closure in a precise, proactive and efficient manner.
The successful MOJ Fee Earner will:
- Possess and demonstrate sound knowledge of the MOJ up to stage 2
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience with handling fast-tracked RTA claims
- Have excellent attention to detail in order to record information accurately
- Have energy and enthusiasm in order to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The firm offers overtime and an excellent bonus scheme. For more information contact Allison Coe
- Personal Injury