Our Client is seeking an MOJ Fee Earner to join their team in Manchester.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The FE will take on a wide range of delegated tasks over time.
- The FE will be set a settlement and billing target per month, which the FE will be expected to achieve. These targets will go towards the teams overall monthly target and the business units targets.
- Whilst working within a supervised environment, the FE will be responsible for organising and prioritising their own work load on a daily basis, ensuring that a satisfactory level of quality and performance is achieved to ensure effective client service.
- The responsibilities of the FE will vary depending upon their stage of development, however, it is anticipated that the FE will work to develop skills and gain an in-depth understanding in: Technical Skills:
- Reviewing new files, notating in accordance with ISO & client guidelines.
- Investigation and fact finding research, to ensure all relevant information has been found from insurer clients, insured parties, claimant solicitors and any other third parties.
- Negotiating costs, developing an understanding of the predictive costs and fixed MOJ costs regime.
- Requesting payments from insurer Clients and ensuring payments are raised/paid in accordance with Court Orders.
- Developing sound settlement tactics.
- Working with action lists in Visual Files.
- Develop confident communication skills to liaise with all parties relating to a claim where necessary.
To apply for this role the successful Candidate must have the following Skills:
- Pre-action protocols.
- Understanding of the Civil Procedural Rules.
- Understanding the MOJ process.
- Adapting to client protocols and adopting a client focussed approach.
- Ensuring processes happen on time and chasing documents as and when required, from insurer clients, insured parties, claimant solicitors, the courts and any other third parties.
- Curt telephone hearings.
- Capturing MI in a timely and prompt manner.
- Working within internal benchmarks to ensure quality of work.
- Bills processing. Drafting Skills:
- Client reporting requirements.
- Court documentation.
- Instructions to Counsel.
- Part 37 Payments into Court.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward you’re CV in confidence quoting reference 1909-13SHA.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if we do not hear from you within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'