Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting an expanding and reputable business within the legal Personal Injury sector who pride themselves on their quality of service and excellent client care. Due to growth, they are recruiting for the following permanent position.
POSITION: MOJ Fee Earner (Personal Injury)
SALARY: Up to £23,000 per annum
LOCATION: South Wirral
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week between 8am to 6pm on a shift rota basis Monday to Friday
Reporting into the Personal Injury Team Leader, your position will be to manage a caseload of up to 300 personal injury claims after submission on the MOJ Portal and supporting the Team Leader where possible.
- Management of the claims, progressing to settlement or Litigation as quickly as possible
- Providing the highest standard of client care and recognising the importance of this to the claim, the client’s recovery, and our business ethos
- Developing understanding of the entire claims process relating to insurers, vehicle repairs, accident management, Police involvement, treatment providers, etc
- Proactive management of 'paperless’ caseload using the Eclipse Proclaim system
- Ensure file issues/delays are escalated to Team Leader
- Ensure dropped out cases are referred to Team Leader
- Seek the guidance of the Team Leader, when required.
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties
- Working in accordance with all of the firm’s policies and procedures
- Excellent level of communication skills for written (particularly email), telephone and personal communication
- High level of attention to detail and ability to input and interpret data accurately
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules pre-action personal injury protocol and MOJ low-value claims process
- Knowledge of quantum for personal injury claims
- Experience of managing your own caseload of personal injury claims for a law firm or insurer
- Education relevant to role such as Law degree, ILEX, Legal Practice Course.
- Use of Eclipse Proclaim case management system
- 20 days holiday per year increasing to 25 days with service, plus bank holidays.
- Free parking
- Fun and friendly environment
KEYWORDS: Fee Earner, MOJ, PI, Personal Injury, Legal, Law, Solicitor, Litigation, Case
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
- Legal Practice
- Personal Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job