McIver Scott recruitment are looking to recruit a MOJ Fee Earner to join our client based in Liverpool. This is a forward-thinking firm and offering a salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon experience along with a first-rate bonus package.
The client are offering an abundance of space for growth and progression as they are an advanced and dynamic firm.
The role of the MOJ Fee Earner is to handle claims in the designated MOJ Team including the execution of tasks from file allocation to closure in a precise, proactive and efficient manner.
The successful MOJ Fee Earner will:
- Possess and demonstrate sound knowledge of the MOJ portal at pre-litigation
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience with handling fast-tracked RTA claims
- Have excellent attention to detail in order to record information accurately
- Have energy and enthusiasm in order to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
For more information please contact Allison Coe on0777-577-1240
- Personal Injury
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job