McIver Scott recruitment are looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join our client based in Liverpool. This is a forward-thinking firm and offering a salary of up to £22,000 dependent upon experience along with a first-rate bonus package and regular over time.
The client are offering an abundance of space for growth and progression as they are an advanced and dynamic firm.
The role of the is to handle claims in the designated Team including the execution of tasks from file allocation to closure in a precise, proactive and efficient manner.
The successful individual:
- Possess and demonstrate sound knowledge of the MOJ portal at pre-litigation
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience with handling fast-tracked RTA claims
- Have excellent attention to detail in order to record information accurately
- Have energy and enthusiasm in order to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
For more information contact Allison Coe on 0777-577-1240
- Claims Management
- Personal Injury