Job Role: Modern foreign languages teacher
Start Date: January 2019
I am currently working with a school that is situated in South Essex that have requirements for a MFL teacher.
Starting from January 2020 our client is seeking a qualified MFL teacher that has experience teaching Keys stage 3 & 4 French & Spanish. This would be a permanent position with our client however they would also accept a temp to perm if this was better suited to the right candidate.
The school is an inclusive school and they pride themselves on the fact that they are a family. Our client will work closely with our parents and the community in order to achieve the best for all in their school.
- Achieve exam success for all - we want our pupils to have as many choices as possible, with a strong foundation of GCSEs
- Ensure that every child leaves our school knowing themselves as an individual, as a member of a team and as a citizen
- Create a culture of learning for life
- Provide the skills needed for self-management, resilience and self-worth
- Give opportunities and experiences outside of the classroom to enrich our pupil
• Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
• Teaching KS3-KS4
• Start January 2020 - Full Time
• Supportive MFL Department
• Great CPD provided
• Brilliant NQT Support
• Located in South Essex
• English QTS- Graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’
• Must hold British QTS
• A strong understanding of the UK Curriculum
• Ability to able to work across Essex
• A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
• Passionate about Religious Education
• Solid academic background, especially in Modern foreign languages
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'