GermanTeacher - Plymouth based
Opportunities include day to day cover and long term cover.
February 2018 start.
£110.00 per day depending on experience (you will be paid accordingly if planning and prepping is involved)
Are you a strong experienced and outstanding Secondary teacher? If you are, then we want you!
We are searching for driven, highly motivated individuals with the ability and experience to teach German at Key Stages three and four.
Are you a passionate teacher who is eager to engage students in the study of German? Do you believe in learning beyond the classroom and the value of daily enrichment?
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
* Excellent behaviour management skills and classroom control
* Passion for teaching and education
In return we can offer:
* A personal, supportive and friendly service
* Support with personal development and training
* Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support
* Ongoing teaching opportunities
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply).
This is an excellent opportunity to make a true difference in education, and to further enhance your reputation as a true professional. Please e-mail your CV to
We want to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job