Worldwide Education, The UK's number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced Teachers and NQTs who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover in a variety of schools within the Manchester (M1) Area.
A successful candidate will have experience as a Teacher and will be expected to work alongside dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team in various schools and commit to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The average pay for a Supply Teacher ranges from £120-£140 per day. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the position of Supply Teacher are shown below.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Be passionate about teaching children
- Have previous experience as a Teacher (desirable)
- Patient, Caring and Engaging
- Hold QTS/ NQT status in the UK (desirable but not essential)
- Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register including Supply Teachers- will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
- We are offering a £100.00 starting bonus to successful candidates* T&Cs apply.
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, and CPD Training worth over £350.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher/ Cover Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website on www.worldwideeducation.co.uk and register your details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'