What might a typical day in this job look like?
• Aide and set up face to face appointments and to provide a welcoming point of contact to deal with enquiries from patients and relatives
• Receive incoming calls and maintain recording system
• Open and distribute mail.
• Efficient use of pc skills and use of Microsoft Office package to include, word processing, spreadsheets, publications and powerpoint presentations
• Email system will be used for sending and retrieving messages and appointments as well as maintaining diary systems
• Accurately record information and data into bespoke databases and use document management system to input, access and retrieve information
• Deal with internal queries and requests on a day to day basis
What qualifications and qualities are required?
• Customer Service
• Positive outlook
• Team Player
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to problem solve and use your own initiative
• Good Planning skills
• Good Communications Skills
• Computer Systems Literate – Microsoft Word, Outlook etc
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain on- the-job training that will support you in developing a range of business and administrative skills. You will be required to work towards and SVQ Level 2 qualification in Business Administration and the post will be for a period of up to one year, which will lead to relevant nationally recognised qualifications.
As a Healthcare Support Worker, as described in NHS Circular CEL 23 (2010), you will be required to comply with the mandatory Induction Standards and the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job