Up to £80,000 + comprehensive benefits
One of the UK's top credit card providers is seeking an experienced Modeler for a Profitability Modelling role. You will manage your own workload, assessing major client proposals and modelling the financials behind customer lifetime value and profitability.
- Develop net-profit value models for business development propositions
- Work with Business development and Credit Risk teams to assess customer profitability through development of financial models
- Gather and prepare client data to run through your customer value models
- End to end ownership of customer value and net profit value (NPV) modelling
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in a numeric discipline
- Financial modelling experience
- Experience working in a related net-profit value or customer value modelling role
- Experience working in a related analytical role for a credit card portfolio
- Experience effecting Credit policy at a retail lender
- Up to £80,000 + comprehensive benefits
- End to end ownership and the accountability that comes with
- Serious advancement opportunities
- Have an impact on a booming business
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analyst, Portfolio Analytics, Net Profit Models, NPV, Customer Value Modelling, CVM, Acquisitions, Scorecards, Scoring, Analytics, SAS, SQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'