MODEL VALIDATION MANAGER
UP TO £80,000
This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of a highly specialised Independent Validation Team where you will be responsible for independent model review across all portfolios for the company. You will be exposed to a wide remit of models including IFRS9, IRB and Stress Testing.
This company advocates for businesses to foster sustainable growth and aim to help during crucial moments throughout their journey. The aim of the company is to be a digitally driven bank with exceptional customer experience who practices fair and personal trading.
You can expect to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Evaluate technical documentation outlining model development and validation, ensuring alignment with pertinent regulatory standards.
- Duplicate model developments, analyse performance, and create challenger models for comprehensive assessment.
- Generate detailed documents, complete with relevant analyses, for audit and regulatory reviews, effectively conveying model risks.
- Oversee a technical analyst to achieve targeted plans, concurrently managing independent validation projects to meet deadlines.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across the organization, engaging key stakeholders, including Director-level personnel. Present validation findings to approval committees with focused and engaging communication for the audience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a statistical analysis or modelling role.
- Ideally experience working on regulatory IFRS9/IRB models.
- Experience in model development.
- Experience working within the credit risk space.
- Expertise in SAS or SQL.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong writing abilities.
- A strong numerate degree.
- A salary of up to £80,000.
- £6,000 car allowance.
- Generous annual bonus.
- Annual holiday leave.
- Hybrid working model.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gaby Adamis via the Apply link on this page.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'