Mobility Equipment Engineer
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Established over 30 years ago, this National business provides specialist moving, handling and bathing equipment to a range of care environments. They are experiencing exciting growth and are therefore looking to add to their team of engineers in the Worcester area.
This is a Field Based Position, carrying out the service, repair and maintenance of Mobility products including but not limited to -
- Through Floor Lifts
- Platform Lifts
- Ceiling track and Mobile Hoists
- Bathing Solutions
- Stand Aids
- Experience working on a range of Mobility Equipment
- Full UK Driving License
- Manufacturer training or NVQ qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
- Flexibility to take part in the on call rota
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Regular Performance Related Pay Reviews
- Manufacturer training
- Training and Development
- Overtime and On call bonuses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'