Mobilisation Manager / Security Operations manager
National - up to £50,000 plus car or car allowance bonus and excellent opportunities to progress within this expanding business
Our client a leading security company based nationally are currently seeking an experienced Mobilisation Manager to help manage security contracts on a UK Basis.
Areas include London, Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow and you will be required to do overnight stays, as you will be visiting sites to conduct client meetings and discussing operational needs.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of operational and commercial knowledge whilst working closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet both business and customer needs.
- Identification of business risks
- Produce and maintain a detailed mobilisation and/or service transition plan
- Work closely with the Director to ensure cultural change of all transferring team members.
- Ensure a communication plan is produced, as part of the mobilisation plan, for each project and that meetings are suitably arranged, chaired with minutes, clear ownership and timescales identified for all actions.
- Ensure all processes and systems are fully established
- Positive impressions of your project management capabilities through being organised ensuring that delivery is fully complete.
- Participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Experience will include:
- Security industry experience
- Experience in delivering projects in mobilisation
- Previous experience in dealing with TUPE in/out
- IOSH, COSHH, or NEBOSH qualified
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Very good at adapting to change and thinking on your feet
Our client is looking for a forward thinker and somebody who wants to join a company with plenty of energy and ideas and looking for an opportunity to progress in this forward thinking company - salary will pay up to £50,000 plus bonus and car or car allowance - Apply now for an interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'