Are you a Mobilisation Manager looking to work with one of the UK's leading Facilities Maintenance companies?
This is a 6 month fixed term contract with salaries in the region of £45,000
Based in South Wales you will be working along side the Account Manager on a facilities management package within the Public Sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a company with a global presence.
As an Assistant Mobilisation manager you will be required to manage all mobilisations of maintenance teams, asset verifications, audits, management of engineers and sub contractor set up. You will have significant expertise in managing contracts from and operational point
- Support the account manager in developing key strategies
- Initiating and leading process relevant to works
- Analysis current outputs
- Ensure CAFM are in place and being optimised
- Develop operation structure
- PPM and reactive maintenance regimes
- Health and Safety management
- Utilisation of CAFM systems
- Managing Sub-contractors and maintenance teams.
- BIFM certification or equivalent
- Prince 2
- Relevant Management Degree or Equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a leading contractor with further prospect for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role apply online or call Callum Thorne on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.