Our client is looking to recruit a Mobilisation Manager to come on board and oversee the mobilisation of a large contract in Berkshire.
- To review and understand the contractual obligations for service delivery of the contract
To manage and control the mobilisation plans, that reflect the service lines contract scope and agreed processes
- Develop a template mobilisation plan including tools, processes, costings and communication strategy
- Assess competency of transferring staff (or staff to be recruited) in line with defined service line activities
- Identification and recording of training of staff and generate recommendations for training to meet current legislation and Contractual requirements
- Prepare regular internal progress reports identifying current and potential risks and opportunities
- Identify and provide schedule of equipment / Consumables required at each site for all service lines
- Ensure the required work, standards and financial targets are achieved in all services.
- Promote possible increased service scope across portfolio of contracts
- Manage and take ownership of the mobilisation plan ensuring that operational activities are regularly reported, contingency plans discussed, problems identified, and decisions offered.
- Manage staffing resources in a cost-effective manner to support and train new employees throughout the TUPE process and during contract development
- Report and communicate overall status, progress and issues to the Commercial Manager / Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of delivering and or mobilising FM Services contracts
- Competent with the use of all Microsoft packages, with the ability to produce own documentation, financial spreadsheets and reports
- Experience operating cleaning services across multi sites, including assessing productivity, reviewing consumables and equipment, job plan development and relevant legislation
- Excellent leadership and motivational people management skills
Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and forward plan to avoid incidents or issues
This represents a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Cleaning and Support Services Company with great scope for career progression.
- Service Delivery