Mobilisation Manager - Soft FM
£40000 - £45000 salary pro rata, plus car allowance
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a national organisation and one of the largest property owners in the UK. They are recruiting for a Mobilisation Manager, with a focus on Soft FM, on an initial 6 month contract basis, to manage and coordinate the integration of Soft FM services across the North.
- Take a lead role in the mobilisation and coordination of Soft FM services
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
- Monitoring and updating progress against project plans
- Ability to distribute, collate and analyse cleaning and catering FM data
- Responsible for the transition into an operational state including handover to operations team.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a mobilisation project environment
- Experience of managing Soft FM services
- Strong analyst who can trouble shoot and make swift, independent decisions
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'