Mobile Windscreen Technician
Auto Windscreens is one of the UK’s fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies, innovation is at the heart of our business whether it be robotic lifting devices, wet weather canopies or new windscreen glues that will set even in damp or freezing conditions.
We lead the industry in the training and certification of our technicians and offer an excellent opportunity for personal development.
As part of The Sunday Times list of the Top 100 companies to work for, Auto Windscreens offers the chance to join a vibrant, innovative and forward thinking company.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Mobile Technicians based in the Aberdeen area.
- Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of glazing units on various vehicles
- Responsible for providing an inspirational automotive glass replacement service to our customers and ensuring their needs are met.
- Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
- Demonstrate excellent customer Service
- Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times
- Automotive or Mechanical Experience
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to work in a physically demanding external environment
A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role
The role operates an out of hour’s roster and any successful candidate would be expected to take part in it.
In return we will offer you an excellent basic salary with allowances, corporate uniform, a vehicle for company use and we will train you to the highest level within the industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"