Mobile UI Designer
Mobile UI Designer - fully remote - long term contract
One of the UK's leading Tech company is looking to hire an experienced Mobile UI Designer with experience in designing mobile apps for iOS and Android. Someone who loves finding creative ways to solve design challenges and improve the customer experience.
You'll focus on both the UX and visual design of our native iOS and Android app. More than simply designing great experiences, you will work with the product manager to shape new and innovative features.
You will work in multi-disciplinary highly collaborative teams, applying Agile and Lean techniques to help solve really big problems.
We'd love someone with;
- Experience as a Product Designer in a mobile app environment, working on iOS and Android apps.
- Experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design.
- Knowledge of the best mobile app UX patterns and IxD patterns to meet the expectations of iOS and Android users.
- The ability to think conceptually, as well as obsessing over the detail.
- Experience in diagramming, design, and prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Experience working with lean principles in an Agile environment.
Your day-to-day role will involve:
- Conceptualizing original ideas to meet user and business needs.
- Evolving ideas from sketches to mid-fidelity designs.
- Designing workflows and detailed interactions that brings the experience to life.
- Creating prototypes and screen schematics.
- Validating designs with our users.
- Working closely with engineers as they build and release.
- Finding creative ways to optimise user journeys.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for immediate consideration. We can consider up to a 4 week notice period for the right person.
- User Interface
- Mobile Apps
- Android. Figma
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'