Our Mobile 7 Technicians
Play an important role in keeping our customers moving, delivering a great service on every occasion, with a focus on keeping them and their families safe, whilst fitting in around their busy lives.
Our new Mobile 7 Service provides added convenience for our customers. Working a 4 on 4 off shift system fits in very well with a modern lifestyle and is proving very popular with our Technicians.
The work is very dynamic with changing demands, working on almost any brand of car or van, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
Carrying out inspections, identifying faults and fixing them as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst all the time working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service – this is what it’s all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- Minimum 1 years’ current experience in a tyre technician/fitter role
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements to meet customer and business demands
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
- Willingness to work weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis
Working as one of our Mobile Technicians means that you will be serving customers every day; many of our Technicians are everyday heroes, saving the day for our customers. Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority.
We recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that’s why training is high on our agenda; we provide full training and ongoing development giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
Being part of a major national organisation means that there are a wide range of further opportunities available, however the Kwik Fit Mobile family remains friendly and down to earth, with a family feel where life-long friendships are made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job