Are you an experienced Mobile Tyre Fitter looking for your next career move?
Do you feel like your career needs to be steered in the right direction?
We are looking for a Mobile Tyre Fitter to join our team to maximise the life of our customers’ tyres and help keep them moving.
Go mobile and work remotely from a van, attending our customers’ sites to replace and service truck and van tyres and also carry out roadside breakdowns out of hours.
- Predominately field based
- Replace and service truck and van tyres and complete associated paperwork
- Carry out roadside breakdown call-outs, this can sometimes be in unsociable hours
- Participate in the standby/call-out rota and/or work a shift pattern
- Drive sales of our products and services to increase revenue
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding customer service
Enthusiastic and committed, you’ll have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks. Previous experience in a similar role as a Mobile Tyre Fitter is essential.
This role requires a full, valid UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus
- 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 40 hours a week
- Generous flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- Award winning training and development with IMI qualifications
- Employee discount
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Plus a fantastic range of voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers, paycare 4work healthcare plan, discounted eye care, cycle2work, offers from major high street brands including holidays, restaurants and shopping
ATS Euromaster Ltd is one of the country’s leading tyre and vehicle maintenance providers. We operate approximately 330 centres, more than 700 service vans and employ almost 2,300 people across Great Britain.
For over 50 years we have been providing an honest and expert service to businesses and communities across the country. Our purpose is to keep our customers on the move and provide outstanding customer care in the process.
Health and Safety is our top priority - we were the first in the industry to be endorsed by both SAFEContractor and the Contractors’ Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS). We’ve also received a Gold Award from The Royal Society for the Protection of Accidents (RoSPA) for the last four years.
Shift your career up a gear and help keep our customers moving at ATS Euromaster.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'