Mobile Technician - Multi-skilled
Our client is a national company that provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services that connect people with innovation and technology. They are seeking a Mobile Technician to join their team.
The company are keen to hear from those located in the following areas: Salisbury, Swindon, Reading, Slough and Oxford.
- This is a field based role where you will be required to travel to various sites undertaking electrical repairs and maintenance work often working at heights.
- This is a field based role covering numerous locations
- Participation of Call Out rota is required: 1 in 5 weeks (£75 standby fee)
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (overtime available)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- C&G 236 Part 1 & 2 /2365
- 17th Edition BS7671 (essential)
- C&G 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing (desired)
- Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract
- Experience within the Telecoms industry or a understanding of the industry
- Successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
- Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment
- Enhanced security check will be required
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"