My award-winning client is looking for a Mobile Sales Team Leader to join their expanding team based in Burnley. You will assist the mobile sales team to meet and exceed sales. They are a prestigious company who have a great reputation as a company to work for.
The Mobile Team Lead must be flexible as travel throughout the UK is required.
Responsibilities for the Mobile Team Lead:
- Retain excellent management skills of the Sales team ensuring they meet and exceed sales targets
- Mentoring/training the sales team, carrying out performance reviews and coming up with solutions to exceed targets individually and as a team.
- Keep up to date with the telecoms market and understanding current departments procedures
- Maintain excellent stakeholder management liasing with other departments and new clients
- Generate Mobile Sales to New and Existing customers to achieve individual sales target
- Ensuring the team maximise the database potential and keep accurate pipeline reports.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience as a Sales Team lead in the mobile industry
- Excellent background in Telecoms and Customer Service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet Sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'