Mobile SMART Repair Technician - Scotland
At Vertu Motors PLC we are looking to recruit a Mobile SMART Repair Technician, to be based in Scotland. This role can be based out of Edinburgh or Glasgow depending upon the location of the successful candidate. This is a key position which has a major part in achieving our success by providing a professional 'right first-time repairs’ to our customers and dealerships.
About the Role
The details of the role include:
• Being proficient and accurate, with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
• Autonomous role reporting into the Technical Manager
• Working with all types of customers, from General Managers to Service and Sales Managers
• Provided with a fully equipped van to enable you to complete all repairs to the highest standard at the dealership sites
• Full time position with a competitive basis salary and a great bonus scheme
You will be an experienced SMART Repair Technician and will possess all relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ). Ideally you will be experienced in the repair of all makes of vehicles, be proficient and accurate, with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines. You will be able to work within guidelines ensuring 'right first-time repairs'.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised motor industry environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
• Target driven
• Technical Knowledge
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Communication Skills
What you can expect
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme that is controlled by you, as well as a company van and fuel card.
In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please contact me for further details or alternatively apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'