A specialist housing provider, who is a client of Morgan Hunt, are currently looking for a Mobile Sheltered Scheme Officer to work within the borough to provide support to all is tenants.
Located within the sheltered scheme you will be an important part of the team to promote independent living to Older People, who are currently living in sheltered accommodation.
Your responsibilities as the Mobile Sheltered Scheme Officer will be:
* Making regular contact with residents
* Making daily health and safety checks
* Reporting on repairs
* Writing Support Plans and Risk Assessments
* Dealing with any rent issues
* Organising activities
The successful candidates for the Mobile Sheltered Scheme Officer will have:
* An Enhanced DBS Check issued within the last 12 months and you will be working with Older People
* Previous experience working with Older People in a Sheltered Housing Environment for either a Housing Association or Local Authority
* The ability to deal with emergency situations
* Have a Full UK driving license and access to a car as you will be required to travel within the borough.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria to work as a Sheltered Scheme Manager, please contact us now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.