Mobile Service Engineer
Salary £30,000 basic C£40,000 including overtime
Ideally based Swindon covering the south and Midlands
Package: Plenty of overtime available (After 1pm on a Saturday and all-day Sunday double time), company van, pension and 28 days holiday.
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for a nationwide waste handling machinery maintenance company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending customer sites for break downs, servicing, maintaining and fault finding of waste recycling machinery such as compactors and balers.
- A quarter of the work will be Welding / fabrication and the rest will be reactive maintenance on the compactors & balers.
- This is a home-based role, covering Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
- You must be flexible with hours including staying away from home if required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Able to carry out welding repairs on machines.
- Mechanical / Electrical Skills
- Experience working in a heavy / industrial engineering environment.
- Full UK driving license
Your experience and skills will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package together with terrific prospects.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
"Field Service Engineer" OR "Plant Engineer" OR "Mobile Engineer" OR "multi-skilled engineer" OR "electrical & mechanical engineer" OR "mechanical engineer" OR "electrical engineer" or "M&E Engineer" OR "compactor engineer"
- Electrical Engineering
- Metal Fabrication
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'