Mobile Service Engineer - Construction industry supplier!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit someone with a strong desire to be part of the continued success of this organisation. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a competitive hourly rate and possible overtime.
Our client is a UK based supplier of solutions to the rail and construction industries.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record as a Service Engineer or similar role and will have:
- Experience in fitting mechanical and electrical equipment
- Have general DIY & plumbing skills
- Experience in working with generators and other plant equipment
- Possess a mechanical/plant related qualification
- Good all-round communication skills, written and verbal
- Be professional, determined, enthusiastic
- Be flexible regarding start and finish times
- CSCS card - desirable
- Full UK driving licence
This role will involve covering West Thurrock /Kent areas, carrying out repairs, maintenance and service of welfare site cabins, vans and a various plant equipment including water/fuel bowsers and wheel wash systems (diesel and electric). Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- Servicing and repair of customers equipment on site as required
- Diagnose and fault find customer and operator complaints
- Inspect machinery and develop a scope for repairs
- Provide a high-quality repair and maintenance service - on all company products
- Have a willingness to travel up to a couple of hours to site
- Have an intermediate understanding of Health & Safety in the work place
- Completion of all company paperwork
Salary/Package: £12.50 per hour. Hours of work; Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (possible overtime is available), 22 days holiday + bank holidays, discount scheme and employee health cover.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as:Mobile Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Fitter, Mobile Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
- Plant Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"