Chess are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Mobile Sales Executive to join the Chess Mobile Sales Team, calling into our existing customer base this role offers excellent earning potential. If you are seeking an opportunity to develop a successful career as well as earn fantastic commissions along the way, then we have the job for you.
We need reward driven, sales people with an exceptional track record of sales, with an interest in the Telecoms industry. Chess are excited to announce our MVNO offering giving our customers full flexibility and bespoke agreements.
This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. This role is based at our head office in Alderley Edge and you will report directly into the Mobile Sales Team Leader.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Mobile Sales Executive duties to include but not restricted to:
- Mobile Sales to the Chess Customer base along with new business sales
- Generate sales leads.
- Action leads from other areas of the business.
- Liaising with team members to maximise the database potential.
- Prepare Sales proposals.
- Outbound calls to prospective customers.
- Keep updated about the Mobile Telecoms market.
- Be aware of direct competitor offering.
- Resolving inbound queries from existing customers via phone and email.
- General duties within the Mobile Operations Team.
As Mobile Sales Executive, you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet Sales targets.
- Excellent Telephone skills.
- Good communication, listening and superb closing skills.
- B2B Sales experience
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Must be resilient and have the drive to succeed.
- Pipeline management
- Good mathematical ability.
- Problem solver.
- Experience in the Mobile Telecoms industry is advantageous but not essential
Package Details: Mobile Sales Executive
Basic salary: Up to £18,000 basic p.a. dependent upon experience and reviewed on an annual basis.
OTE:OTE: £39,600 great performance, (UNCAPPED BONUS!!!)
Bonus: Attractive performance based bonus to be paid monthly, plus a discretionary company bonus to be paid annually.
Benefits include:Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day (breakfast and lunch) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Mobile Telephony
- Sales Leads
- B2B sales