Mobile Sales Executive - Internal - Paisley
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an industry leading telecommunications company for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. Working for the winner of the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For 2018, you will be contacting existing customers to sell additional services and grow revenue from these accounts.
Employing 550 people with over 500 partners, they have helped over 100,000 businesses grow by providing expect advice and innovative solutions. They currently hold 52 awards and provide a uniquely comprehensive benefits package to their workforce. Their staff are truly at the heart of everything they do and successful candidates can expect extensive opportunities to earn, progress and develop within their role.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting existing customers to sell additional services
- Targeting businesses between 20 - 1000 people
- Keeping up to date with competitor offers and technology
- Managing your own pipeline and arranging you own call backs
- Resolving inbound customer queries by phone and email
Account Manager Requirements:
- We are interested in seeing individuals with experience in targeted sales environments in roles such as Sales Consultant, Executive or Advisor, Account Manager, Business Development Executive & New Business Executive
- You must have experience in outbound sales, either cold calling or contacting existing customers, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- You will be ambitious with a desire to earn good commission and build a healthy pipeline
Account Manager Package and Benefits:
- £18000 basic salary
- £29000 first year on target earnings, increasing year on year
- 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday normal office hours
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 24 plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Extensive list of perks including retail & leisure discounts
- Social club with regular activities including running, walking and yoga
If you want to work for a company that will truly invest in you and your career, with excellent earning potential and room for growth, apply now for immediate consideration.
- sales executive
- account manager
- business development
- account management
- new business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'