A fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in a patient lead environment with a growing innovative company.
The Mobile Responder Team Lead will work closely with the Response Service Lead and seniors to support the on-going service delivery, development, implementation and integration of the expanding 24/7 Response Service and development of the staff.
Operationally you will work collaboratively with the Telecare Service Lead, the Telecare Call Advisor Team Leads and other members of the operational delivery team such as the SPA and Rota Teams to lead an effective and efficient and high quality mobile response service.
The Team Leader plays a key role in ensuring the continued provision of a professional, responsive service for those in receipt of this integrated social care support service whilst also helping to maintain good working relationships with all external Stakeholders and internally with other teams.
The Team Lead will provide an urgent mobile response service for service users within this integrated social care support service.
The post holder will be expected to work a variety of day and night shifts including weekends, weekday evenings and Bank Holidays to compliment the other team leads ensuring support at a senior level
Qualifications & Training
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Mathematics
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social care
- Management/ Supervisory qualification/training
Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of the social care sector and a good understanding of the health service especially primary care services
- Experience of Telecare Services and/ or direct customer involvement
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries within health and social care.
- Good Knowledge of Geographical area
- Experience of managing the responder rota and use of Quinyx
- Experience of delivering a social care service as a team leader/ Co-ordinator
- Experience of working within an urgent care environment
- Understand and communicate the benefits of assistive technology with a working knowledge of Telecare services
- Experience in use of UMO computer system
- Experience of working with TSA standards in delivering Telecare services
- Experience completing driving assessments
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form effective relationships with a diverse range of people at various levels of seniority from different disciplines, including the public and private sector
- Strong focus on service delivery, with a creative but pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to assess, minimise and manage risk
- An effective leader and motivator of people
- Familiarity in the use of IT systems, e.g. MS Office applications, UMO, Care First, TCES
- Ability to empathise with and reassure customers, relatives, and carers in crisis situations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences in the form of oral, written and power point presentation.
- Assessor and/or mentor qualification
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Command the trust and respect of both staff and key stakeholders
- Able to self-motivate and work on own initiative to meet required objectives
- Able to motivate and empower others to their full potential
- Able to recognise qualities within the team and channel them effectively
- Required to work flexibly to meet deadlines and operational requirements
- Be prepared to attend or represent the organisation at meetings or conferences
- Competent and confident driving skills
This is a full time rotating rota position on a permanent basis. Hourly rate of pay is £12.29 basic plus enhanced pay for various shifts. The company offer continued personal development and an excellent employee package including; competitive pension, holiday allowance, company bonus scheme and Simply health personal policy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job